Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Surprised that Buffett's announcement didn't help

I've got to admit it... after Warren Buffett's recent "I'm buying American" announcement, I thought for sure the market would soar on investor confidence.

Well, I suppose it did on occasion since then -- yesterday being a prime example.

But it's also had those massive drops too. Weird.

I don't know about you, but I thought Buffett's announcement would have drove investor confidence to a level that would stabilize the markets quite a bit better than what we're seeing.

Nevertheless, here's another article about why Buffett is buying today. And as a bonus, this article reveals the names of 10 healthy, American stocks hand-picked by Zack's Investment Research that may be a bargain for value investors...

No comments: